Opened on 15th November 2015, Castlewood Group’s flagship luxury development, the Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa cements their strategic partnership with the renowned New York-based Dream Hotel Group (previously known as Hampshire Hotels Management). This is a key development in the expansion plan for Dream Hotels throughout Asia, bringing ultra-modern properties to modern travellers who crave exceptional service and built-in nightlife during their stay.
Expansion plans to develop up to 20 new hotels over the next 10 years in Asia under this partnership are estimated to be an investment of US$2.5 billion. Castlewood Group are committed to partnering with visionary and like-minded companies such as Dream Hotel Group to build hotels and commercial real estate projects that will lead the pack in luxury design, concepts and experiences.
“Dream Hotel Group is an innovative and exciting brand that shares Castlewood Group’s vision of delivering world-class hotels and experiences. We are confident that our first development launched with Dream will pave a strong growth story for both parties. Partnering our deep experience in the Asian market with Dream’s unique and edgy brand offering, we have created something truly remarkable. The opening of Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is just the beginning of more success stories to come,” said Chris Comer, CEO, Castlewood Group.
As the newest hotel addition to the Bang Tao area in 23 years, Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa breaks free from the classic paradigms of five star luxury, bringing with it modernity, vibrancy and a breath of fresh air. Vivid hues and sparkling whites of the architecture and design give the hotel a cosmopolitan lounge vibe that will draw guests with discerning tastes. Catering to the global tourist who appreciates design and bespoke guest experiences, Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa will curate services that shape each moment for great memories, starting from venues that set the dynamic stage, playlists that colour the mood, and menus that push culinary boundaries.
In addition to the hotel’s luxuriously outfitted 174 guestrooms, suites and villas, guests are spoiled for choice with numerous amenities designed to pamper and delight:
- Pool Bar Swim up to the bar for cocktails and light bites beside breezy private cabanas and sun beds for soaking up the tropical sun.
- Indulge A luxurious lounge of leather and timber featuring over 200 wines complemented by tapas style cuisine and an impressive selection of cigars. Catch the latest in sport on the screens, or convert the space into an executive boardroom for private meetings.
- Sanctuary Bespoke spa therapies designed around the 5 Element Theory of seeking balance from earth, wind, fire, metal and wood energy to relax and restore.
- VU The ultimate rooftop pool party experience in Phuket, complete with specialty cocktails designed by a New York mixologist, chill out beats by guest DJs, and sizzling international BBQ to fuel dancing till dawn.
- Dream Beach Phuket’s hottest beach club located just five minutes from the hotel on Layan Beach, sets the scene for languid days by the pools with a swim-up bar, and electric nightlife at the penthouse bar and nightclub.
- Trilogy The signature restaurant sets diners at the epicentre of gastronomical delight with Michelin-inspired menus of modern Thai, classic Tuscan and contemporary European cuisine presented in a theatre-style kitchen. Options include poolside dining, or indoor dining in air-conditioned comfort.
The hotel is also a three-time winner of New Hotel Design and Construction Thailand from the prestigious International Hotel Awards Asia Pacific (for the years 2012-2013, 2013-2014, and 2014-2015), breaking new ground with its environmentally friendly features that effectively reduce its eco-footprint. Passive ventilation designs encourage airflow and reduce power expenditure, while overhanging balconies and “green” walls provide natural shade. On the roofs, grey water collection and filtration processes reuse rainwater for irrigation, and energy efficient LED lights minimize electricity consumption. The architecture was also designed to seamlessly integrate indigenous landscape features for an immersive spatial experience unique to Thailand.
The vibe is party and the decor on-trend at Dream Hotels around the world, and that brief continues at the newly ...
Virgin Australia Voyeur (May 2016)
May 01, 2016
From its fully bedecked minivan than shuttles you between the hotel and the airport, beach club or Patong, to the ...
Escape! Travel Magazine (April - May 2016)
Apr 01, 2016
It’s the kind of joint where #goodvibes would not be out of place—hashtagged right under a picture of ...
Esquire Singapore - (April 2016)
Apr 01, 2016
Sociable to say the least, Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is also proud to offer Dream Beach Club. A mere four and a ...
Mar 24, 2016
The powdery shores of Phuket have seen their fair share of luxury digs, but a new wave of beach hotels is cresting ...
Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia
Mar 16, 2016
A mellow nook nestled on the West Coast of Phuket, Dream Hotel and Spa and its sister property Dream Beach Club is ...
Mar 08, 2016